Core 2 Duo 2.0ghz 667fsb 4meg cache
    4 gigs DDR2 667mhz
    128meg Radeon x1400
    15.4" 1680x1050
    120gig 5400rpm drive
    DVD+/-RW
    Bluetooth 2.0
    Wireless 802.11b/g
    2x 9 cell 85w batteries (both batteries hold 3.0hr+ charge - 4.5hr if settings are dropped)
    65w A/C adapter
    all original packaging, manuals and CD's
    Vista Home Premium
    (can include ultimate x86 and x64 if wanted)
    Audigy HD software edition
    media direct 3.0

this computer JUST dropped out of warranty, and before it did, I replaced the palm rest (paint wearing off... the palm rest is less than a week old.), DVD burner (sony drive - notorious for being finicky with media), and keyboard (same as palmrest).

There is NOTHING - let me repeat - NOTHING wrong with this computer other than that there are a few minor scratches on the lcd cover, which should be expected after a year (I did replace the LCD 4 months ago for scratches... it is just unavoidable if you pack the computer from home to work and back daily), but I have just stripped this computer to the screws to clean every part. I am upgrading to a 17" 1720, and just need a little cash to do so. I have taken extremely good care of this computer for the past year, and it is a workhorse. I run multiple intense programs at once and this computer handles it all beautifully.

I am asking 1000.00 shipped for everything listed.

I will add in an external 80gig drive for 25 more.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: Inspiron e1505 fully loaded!

Wow +rep for a good deal.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

OK...

PRICE DROP!!!

850.00 shipped, but I have to replace the 4gigs with 2gigs and the bluetooth will be removed.

I think this is a VERY fair deal... but there will be a delay in shipping, as I have to wait for the new computer to arrive. you should receive it within 10-12 days of payment.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

its a good deal bump

Comment

no one interested?

Comment

Maybe you should branch out to other communities :) It's a good deal. You might try your local Craig's List.
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

You don't have one with an Nvidia Chipset do you ? I'm not real fond of ATI's drivers.

Comment

lol... "you dont have one with an nvidia chipset do you?"
                , the ati x1400 is a decent card, and ati drivers only really ever have problems for cards that JUST came out, a 1 year old card is beyond the ATI driver (non)problem
                and its not that ATI cards perform poorly compared to nvidia (yes they are not as good in numbers) but the architecture of the cards vs the numbers they pump out (in benchmarks) are far lower than they should be (take the 3870... 55nm higher bit memory, ddr4(i think) memory, higher clock than the 8800gt, but with the drivers, it wont be as fast as the 8800gt for a good year or so... the good thing about ATI is the card you buy starts out as 'good' and gets better with every new driver)
                nvidia or not, this is a great deal
                powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

No argument, it is a great deal. I'd just prefer not to have an ATI product, hence the question. Nevermind.

Comment

well, I have the inspiron 6400- the business version with all of the same specs, just a slightly slower cpu and a gig of ram.... to bad....

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

the nvidia 7300 that is offered for the e1505 performs on average 10% worse than the x1400. This is in every configuration from every manufacturer. I like nvidia too, but performance is what I am after, not brand name.

Comment

At least I know this laptop is for college and work, so I know I can save up while I can still work with this one. :)

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

bump...

my wife is using it at the moment, but I will sell for 850.00 shipped

Core 2 Duo 2.0ghz 667fsb 4meg cache
                          1 gigs DDR2 667mhz
                          128meg Radeon x1400
                          15.4" 1680x1050
                          120gig 5400rpm drive
                          DVD+/-RW
                          Wireless 802.11b/g
                          2x 9 cell 85w batteries (both batteries hold 3.0hr+ charge - 4.5hr if settings are dropped)
                          65w A/C adapter
                          all original packaging, manuals and CD's
                          Vista Home Premium
                          (can include ultimate x86 and x64 if wanted)
                          Audigy HD software edition
                          media direct 3.0

also, to sweeten things a little, I will add a an HP IR mediacenter remote and reciever, as well as an express slot TVtuner.

Comment

if anyone wants this and can pay via paypal within the next 48 hrs, i will sell for 700.00 plus shipping

Comment

I asked my wife (the primary user of our current laptop) and she shot me down :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X