Wanted:: Hard Drive 10gb Or Larger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted:: Hard Drive 10gb Or Larger

Looking for 10gb or larger . lmk what model number and price please.

Stuff For Trade/Sell

(PC STUFF)

Linksys 10/100 Nic

Plextor Plexwriter 12/10/32a

Plextor Plexwriter 16/10/32a

Counterstrike Retail (pc)
    w/ valid key,manual,box

120mm Gold fan grills (2)

(PS2 STUFF FOR SELL)

WWE Smackdown: Just Bring it (ps2 original in case)

(Gamecube Stuff For Sell)

Legends of Wrestling II (gamecube original in case )

(MISC)

8 Cell R/c Battery

Dale Earnhart Dufflebag

contact info:
    email: [email protected]

Re: Wanted:: Hard Drive 10gb Or Larger

I have tons of 3-5 gig hard drives that I would trade you for, or I can get you links to dirt cheap hard drives.... unfortunately, all my drives are 40 or better. newegg has a 40 gig maxtor for 43.50 refurbished or 46 oem new. I have 6 of those, but I cant sell them for any less than newegg (what would be the point)

If you are interested in 2 of the 4 gig hard drives, or want a link to really cheap hard drives online, pm me. otherwise, sorry I couldnt help more.

here.... when I checked, it was 25.98 for this 10 gig hard drive at axion. I have used them before and I like them......

http://www.axiontech.com/prdt.php?src=PW&item=69625
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Sent pm , thanks for the help.

Comment

no need to bump the same post when it is the only one in the forum currently active.

and I already gave you probably the only reply you'll get...... but if someone can beat 15 donation to tg in my name and a copy of couterstrike for a 10 gig hdd.... please step up.
        Last edited by CingularDuality; 09-26-2004, 06:13 PM.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

I have 2 Maxtor 40gig hard drives. Model Number 94098U8. (Link To Maxtor Site) All sectors are good. Drives are in good condition, and working fine. Asking $30.00 per drive. Paypal only. PM for info.
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Oh, and no need for the large text DdogG.. I think most people can read just fine.
            birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAWuss
              Oh, and no need for the large text DdogG.. I think most people can read just fine.
              Perhaps you missed it before I took care of the problem, but there was indeed a need for the large text...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by ImAWuss
                it didnt start that way, but after it was obviously ignored, I did it to make sure it would be seen by the offending party.... did not mean to offend you. I would correct my post now that cingular fixed the rest of the thread, but I dont have the edit button there now... cing or phil, you are welcome to pull that back down to normal size.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X