Call of Duty 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 4

I have a copy of Call of Duty 4 only been opened and installed on my PC last saturday but put back in the box monday because i found out i cant register it onto steam i have to buy it ON steam if i want it on there, so i need to sell this copy to buy a new one. Does anyone know where i could be able to sell this anywhere or does anyone wanna buy it from me? around i guess.... idk how much it would sell for? i;d say 40 but idk if thats too high since you can buy a new copy for 10 bucks more. tell me if anyone would be willing to buy this from me or know of a place where i can see this (not eBay perferably). thanks!
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Call of Duty 4

The flexibility of steam is a very nice thing to have.
    I wish you luck in finding a purchaser.

Comment

Blah. If you were selling it for less I'd do it.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Can I gift the CoD4 from steam I have and you can ship me the game?
        Is that even possible?

Comment

Will it run on Windows 2000? I know it's not listed as supported, but there's no reason for it to not work other than The Conspiracy. I know the new Unreal Tournament drank the Kool-Aid...

Comment

I was at a friends house and he was playing it and I have to say the graphics loook sick and if my system were like his I would buy this in a sec. Not a bad price BTW ;)

Comment

i'd be interested if it was like 10 bucks, it's an old game now and i got heaps of other games to play atm, but my clan scrims in CoD4 and it's decent game so i'm interested

Comment

TeamTactical check the dates they were last posted. This was back in 2008. I think your a little late.

Comment

Originally posted by amu107.9 View Post
                  Can I gift the CoD4 from steam I have and you can ship me the game?
                  Is that even possible?
                  Not possible. Steam makes it very clear that once a gift or game has been linked to an account, it cannot be transferred.

Just for future reference...
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X