Bargain Alert: Prey for $5 on Steam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain Alert: Prey for $5 on Steam

This weekend's Steam deal is apparently Prey for $5.00. It reviewed well so I bought it. I don't think its nearly as good as some of the reviews said but definitely worth the $5.00.
    sigpic

Re: Bargain Alert: Prey for $5 on Steam

I bought it :) thanks for the heads up
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Me too. Great deal. I played the demo way back and actually liked it so for $5 it's a steal.
      |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
      "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
      - Check me out on The Onion
      - I'm on the local news!

Comment

lol, I wonder why
        Skud

Comment

Like I said, I'm not really enjoying the game much but it does have its positives and it got great reviews. Someone here might get into it. I think the sale is over now though.
          sigpic

Comment

I found a hard copy in a bargain bin for $5 several months ago. Luckily, Prey is one of the few games that will let you put your CD key in to register it on Steam. So I threw the discs away!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
              I found a hard copy in a bargain bin for $5 several months ago. Luckily, Prey is one of the few games that will let you put your CD key in to register it on Steam. So I threw the discs away!
              It was a VERY good value for 5$. I enjoyed it thoroughly! More so (so far) than BioSchlock
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X