WTB or WTT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB or WTT

I just purchased an Ipod touch 16gig, and along with my sony vgn-ux380p, Motorola Q, and inspiron 1720, I do not feel geek enough yet.

I am looking for a Dell Axim x51v. I sold mine like an idiot when I got my Q, trying to downsize. Now my skype habit, and the 32gig CF cards and 16gig SD cards available, make me drool for this sweet piece of tech.

I would really like the axim x51v, but any pda with wifi / BT capabilities would be considered.

please respond here or PM with product / pricing. I wish I could say that price is not an object, but I must admit that my gadget habit is breaking my bank as it is... so, my $$ limit is about 250.00
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: WTB or WTT

well, I guess no one here has one,

I got a US robotics wifi skype phone. that was the only real reason for the pda... the rest was gravy.

thanks.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X