Zoombox projector-10 hours of use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoombox projector-10 hours of use

I bought this for the prototype of my invention (car holographic video) but since then I've upgraded to a profesional grade projector.

Zoombox is a lower resolution projector, intended for children. It has stereo speakers, built in dvd player as well as external rca video/audio jacks.
    Replacement bulbs run 10-15 dollars, the current one is still as bright as the day it was bought.

http://toyzz.com/Zoombox-DVD-Enterta...B000BO5UHI.htm

retail is 399.
    This sale, 100+10 for shipping in US.
    The reason I've dropped it below the 200-250 it runs on ebay is as follows.

On the back, there is a small plate that covers the bulb replacement area. I removed this and lost it. While there is no operational problem with this, it exposes a hot area to the open, meaning caution should be used when handling it after it has been on a while. Moving the unit ect is not a problem, but could pose a minor burn concern if handled carelessly while on, or immediatly after. Cool time to touch is about 5 mins.
    Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
    America's Army- -=No.Ob=-McLovin
    Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Re: Zoombox projector-10 hours of use

I'm not interested in the projector, but I am *VERY* interested in what you're doing with it! Car holographic video?
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Re: Zoombox projector-10 hours of use

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
      I'm not interested in the projector, but I am *VERY* interested in what you're doing with it! Car holographic video?
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/busines...tml#post991965

I'll pm too, case u dont make it this way :P
      Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
      America's Army- -=No.Ob=-McLovin
      Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse