Radeon 9600 Pro
    Radeon 9600 XT
    Radeon 9700 Pro
    Radeon 9700 XT
    Radeon 9800 Pro
    Radeon 9800 XT
    Radeon x800 Pro
    Radeon x800 XT

If you have any of those kind of video cards, PLEASE let me know. My buddy is in dire need of a video card for HL2 (his 9700 pro broke, and his is stuck with a radeon 9200 pro)

If you have any of these for a pretty good price, please let me know so I can notify him of any good deals.

Thanks for the time :)

Re: Wanted: Good Video Card

This is being sold by a good guy over at GWJ. He might give you good deal if you tell him you're a TGer. Or he might charge you more! :icon12:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5135310033
    New to TG?

Comment

holy crap... I just got rid of both my desktops and still have the radeon 9700 pro and tvtuner card..... selling the ATI for 125 plus s/h...... it has been used for 1 week (I tried to get JO working, couldn't, gave up, got my laptop... turned off the computer and never cut it back on.... I had just rma'd my old one and got this one back.... different serial from the other one.....) still have cables, retail box, and driver disk.......
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

If you could hold that for a little bit... i will tell him about this card asap :)
        Would you be willing to sell it full price for about 135-140?
        I'll see what he says about this

Comment

if by "full price" you mean price plus shipping...... yes..... 130-135..... its only going across the state so ground will deliver next day.
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X