This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle For Sale!

Thats right fellas, I know it's usually hardware/software sales around here, but I figured I'd list it to you guys as well, just in case anyone is interested.

It's a 2002 Suzuki GZ250. Cruiser style bike (not a crotch rocket), 7450 miles, 300 or so lbs WET weight (thats a full tank of gas included, your average person can pick the bike up from a fall one handed with minimal effort). 16 tooth front sprocket for improved gas mileage and a longer first/second gear. 21.5 inch seat height, so it works great for short people. I'm 5'6" and both feet are firmly on the ground and knees bent while at a dead stop.

Gets close to 80MPG, tops out at 75 comfortably (will throttle up to 80-85 in a pinch, 90 in a steep downhill). Been garage kept and well maintained. I'm comfortable delivering it anywhere in florida (still prefer if you come to me though) and I'm selling for a solid $1000 (bluebook is $1950 with 9000 miles).

Gotta sell the old girl cause I'm only gonna have room for one bike when I move in January and my 750 has first dibs.

I dont figure I'll get much response, but what the hell. I know we have a couple bike junkies around here besides me. :)

Re: Motorcycle For Sale!

wow, wished I lived closer and it was August already.

Comment

Bike has been sold. Didnt take too long at all.

Comment

Did you sell it to someone here?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

nope, sold it through an ad on cycle trader.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X