I need a PC case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a PC case

Hey fellas....building my own custom case and am looking for an old case anyone has lying around that has ATX motherboard tray. I can pay a little money and shipping if anyone has an old one stuffed in a closet somewhere!!!! I NEED PARTS!
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: I need a PC case

Oh you need a custom case >.>
    I was gonna suggest you go and buy an ipod shuffle looking pc case

Comment

I have my old Raidmax Astro. It has 4 red LED 80mm fans. 2 of them are SilenX (awesome quality, best noise:airflow ratio on the market) and the other 2 are RoseWill or something. It also has 4 fan grills cut to the biohazard symbol from Xoxide.com (must have taken them off site, can't find pics)
      The only thing is that 1 5.25" bay has been punched out and 1 3.5" bay has been punched out. I may be able to fit them back in though. (although you will need a cd/dvd in there somewhere anyway) edit: I just remembered that at one point I painted the inside to be more silver so near the right side panel you will be able to notice a little bit where the paint didn't get to. You would have to look really closely though without the motherboard in. :)
      I'm not at the house that I have it at or I would take a pic but here are some examples.

case

I'll give it to you for $25 + whatever shipping will cost.

edit 2: I'll also throw in a 3.5" bay USB/firewire/stereo/mic panel.

Comment

Nice case....but I am going to gut the thing.....I need the motherboard tray, the mounts for the DVD drive and HD. I wanted a clunker case to tear apart and only wanted to pay a few bucks plus shipping. I appreciate the offer but for 25 plus shipping I can get a new case to tear apart :)
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

If you have a Fry's Electronics near you, or even a little Mom 'n Pop computer store near you, that it will be cheaper to buy a cheap $5 case than to ship anything that we might have...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

unfortunately I have neither

Comment

might check craigslist for your area

Comment

Originally posted by kevlarorc View Post
                might check craigslist for your area
                the free section of cl is the best bet.... you can find anything on there.
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X