PDA Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDA Advice

Does anyone have advice on purchasing a PDA?

I am in the market for a pda, but I am not sure what to get.

I found an "HP iPaq 2215 Pocket PC," a "Sony PEG-SJ30," a "Sony Clie PEG-SJ33 Handheld PDA," and a "Palm Tungsten E2 Handheld PDA."

I am interested in getting one of these, but I do not know which is a better deal...

My budget is near $150, so I have to keep it below that.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: PDA Advice

Personally I prefer Pocket PC to Palm, but it pretty much boils down to personal preference. I'd say go with the iPaq, or look into the Dell Axim series. I've owned two Dells, an HP and a Palm and I've never had a problem with any of them, I just prefer the Pocket PC OS. Although the power, battery life and cost was the best with the Dell was the best hands down.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

The HP, to me, looks good at 119. The sj30 is $50, and the sj33 is almost $100 more than the sj30.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

dell axim x51v

computergeeks has them for 150.00.

this is the strongest and best pda ever made.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

First ask yourself what you need it for. These days, cell phones do the majority of the tasks PDAs used to, and PDAs are slowing being phased out. It might be a better idea to get a smartphone instead, may even be cheaper than the PDA if you were to renew your cell contract with it.
          Last edited by Satertek; 06-09-2008, 01:22 AM.

Comment

I could get a blackjack, but I do not have the money to access the net through it... unlike certain pda models I like that have bluetooth and wifi.

Comment

the verizon vx9800 is a full PDA with wi-fi and bt. it also is a full phone.

you might be able to pick up a used one for 200 or so from CL or ebay.
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
              The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X