• Show
Clear All

• make an offer

1 to 9 52x cd duplicator.

2x pci wlan-g cards with both new.

2x pcmcia wlan-g cards

sdram of misc sizes

hard drives 10 gig and down

cpi and isa modems and sound cards (amr and cnr modems as well)

19", 17", 15" monitors, 56x-2x cdroms, at and atx cases, at and atx power supplies, speakers (5.1, 2.1, 2 piece)

powermac 7500 x2

software out the ying

so, if any of it is worth anything to anyone, make an offer, a lot of it has no reserve ( some things need to get a minimum price), heck, if you pay shipping, a lot of it is free.

I hate ebay... Id keep it first.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: make an offer

what's your location (for shipping)?

Comment

Do you have WinXP Pro for sale?

Comment

what are the specs on the ATX pwr supply?
        New to TG?

Comment

most power supplies are 300 to 450 watt....... some are less, but I have used them all and they all work.

win xp pro I can get you, pm me.

I'm in TN.
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

I have 20+ whole computers in my storage building plus enough parts to put together 5 or six more with parts left over...... if you are looking for something, I'll get specific on what I have..... I wouldn't bother with inventorying everything..... too much stuff and most of them not worth 10 bucks..... but if anyone needs older parts or a basic cdrom or isa sound card or 56k modem or whatever, I would send it to you for shipping.... the better parts, if you want something in particular, pm or email me.

Comment

Hey Dog I am in the market for a Video card so if you come across any thing let me know. I have a Saphire 9200se atlantis now and would like to go up to atleast a 9600pro or better (non Saphire)

Comment

DdogG, i'm keeping my eyes open for at least a PII class machine (or two). I'm planning on building a linux box (or two). Got anything along those lines?

Comment

Im looking for a monitor with decent refresh rates and color/contrast... 19 inch would be wonderful. What do you have?
                  USAR

Comment

19" just got sold.

got 7 or 8 17" though. mostly dells. 1280x1024 @ 70 or better on almost all.

Comment

Originally posted by FNG
                      DdogG, i'm keeping my eyes open for at least a PII class machine (or two). I'm planning on building a linux box (or two). Got anything along those lines?

btw, I got 3 or 4 300 to 500 machines.... a ton of 133 to 300 machines.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X