WTB: Guitar Hero 3/Rock Band for PS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Guitar Hero 3/Rock Band for PS3

I would like to purchase Guitar Hero 3 or Rock Band for the PS3 and wanted to see if any TG'ers have it used before marching to the store to pay full price.

:icon20:
    |TG-8th Mercs|*New to TG? Start here*Become a Supporting Member

Re: WTB: Guitar Hero 3/Rock Band for PS3

Yeah, so I grabbed this (Bundle Pack) on ebay for $43.99. Last minute bid FTW!!!

Thanks anyhow.

(This thread can be closed if the wizard so desires)

Comment

I'm somewhat interested in the same thing. Especially for under $50! That includes a guitar?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

It does indeed. I did some sneaky late-night last-minute bidding. It is used but I'm still saving 20 or so bucks on what a used one would cost at Gamestop. The seller came HIGHLY recommended and while there are some scratches and such on the guitar he guarantees it is fully functional.

Not only that but he did in fact ship it today at express shipping for no extra charge. I should have it early next week. Great deal all around.

I am still gonna want RockBand2 or GuitarHero: World Tour when those come out end of September but I figure I can get some play out of GH3 now and then sell it to someone at TG and put that towards getting the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rali3gH View Post
          ...but I figure I can get some play out of GH3 now and then sell it to someone at TG and put that towards getting the next game.
          Ooh, maybe that can be me! I can wait a month or so for you to upgrade...
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Cingular, are you still interested in this? I need to raise funds for RockBand 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Rali3gH View Post
              Cingular, are you still interested in this? I need to raise funds for RockBand 2.
              Nope, sorry. I've been instructed to get music games for the Wii only, because it's in the game room instead of the living room...
              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Just to give you guys fair warning, the Wii version of Rockband lacks alot of the gameplay that the other consoles have. There is no customization of your own band, there is no earning of money and therefore no purchase of equipment and goodies. The "career" mode simply consists of you unlocking the songs with seemingly random bands being displayed as you play. If you only are interested in the actual playing of the songs, its ok, but it lacks some of the draw IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Aranykai View Post
                  Just to give you guys fair warning, the Wii version of Rockband lacks alot of the gameplay that the other consoles have.
                  I think I'm going to just go all the way and get Rock Band 2 for the Wii, which is the same as for the other consoles except for not being able to play Rock Band 1 songs like the PS3 and Xbox360
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X