3 kittens in Philly area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 kittens in Philly area

If anyone is looking for a pet, or dinner, I have 3 freshly made kittens available in Philadelphia. They're incredibly annoying, but very cute and they're already pooping in the litter box. They're 8 weeks old and I can provide pictures if you want to see. Please, I beg you. I need sleep. You can have the mom too if you want her. Shes more annoying than cute though.

They're all free.

Re: 3 kittens in Philly area

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuteri..._.28spaying.29
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yeah, we found the mom on the street crying infront of our house, so my mom stupidly let her in. Turned out she was pregnant. Shes in heat right now, so shes crying constantly. Kittens are too young and we'll probably have the mom fixed if we can't find someone who will take her and have her fixed on their dime.

Comment

Have you ever had kitty kebobs?

<shrug>

Me neither...

But we have that recipes thread...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post

<shrug>

Me neither...

But we have that recipes thread...
          http://www.ooze.com/ooze13/cats.html

Comment

I know how you feel, we have a boatload of feral cats in my area, and one just had kittens in our garage. We managed to catch one of them and are trying to give it away...

I know there is a service that goes around in a bus and neuters/spays cats for an extremely low price, I'll post if I can find the name of it.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I hear that if you masturbate, or ask a question in the forums without searching for the answer first, God will kill a kitten. Or a domo kun will eat them. Or something. But it invariably results in the death of a baby cat. Where am I going with this? Well, I think you know.

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post

TONIGHT, WE DINE IN CHINA
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by mentholated View Post
                Disgusting.
                "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
                Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

I keep thinking of how pigs make great pets, smarter than dogs, but I still like bacon.

Anyone for long pig? :D
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                    I keep thinking of how pigs make great pets, smarter than dogs, but I still like bacon.

Anyone for long pig? :D
                    I can understand the logic, and I'm sure it's just an artifact of our society's norms, and well... I've never tasted dog or cat so how can I possibly know?

Yet... I'm just too much of a cat lover. When not too long ago I almost have to give up my cat, I squeezed out waterworks to match the death of family members. Because, well, my cat is part of my family.

-but I don't mean to take it off track, I just found the link to be a bit tasteless nevertheless....

If I lived in Philly, I'd take those kittens off your hands.
                    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
                    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Im sad I ran over my cat's head while coming home from work today he just walked right in front of me I thought he was walking by my truck like he normally does but he walked in front of it. He didnt even have a name.
                      They say cats have good reflexes this one sadly didn't.
                      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
                        Im sad I ran over my cat's head while coming home from work today he just walked right in front of me I thought he was walking by my truck like he normally does but he walked in front of it. He didnt even have a name.
                        They say cats have good reflexes this one sadly didn't.
                        RIP noname
                        Sorry that you lost your kitty plude :(
                        I'm like spulat I would be very sad face if my kitty died
                        Sorry don't live near Philly
                        Good luck kittens can be quite a handful, but soooo cute :)))

Comment

http://www.sewingwitch.com/harley/

I need to get some more recent photos added.
                          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

oh awesome, Cats, Send one to me by post :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

So.. How did this get turned into something about Spartans? By the way Adept, I've already sent one kitten in the mail. It should arrive in the week. He was a little big for the envelope though...

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                              Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                              Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X