Sell: ArmA, BF2 and BF2142

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell: ArmA, BF2 and BF2142

I recently moved the vast majority of my gaming to a console platform and just finished upgrading my PC's operating system to Windows Vista. After careful consideration, I've decided to take this opportunity to make a clean break from some of the more popular PC titles at Tactical Gamer. Instead of watching these games collect dust in a bookshelf or simply throwing them away, I would like to offer them to anyone within the community.

All of the following items are in fine condition and usable, but no longer include their original packaging:

ArmA: Combat Operations (Atari)
    - DVD, manual and valid installation key

Battlefield 2 Deluxe Edition and Booster Packs Collection (EA)
    - Battlefield 2
    - Battlefield 2 : Special Forces Expansion Pack
    - CD (5), manual and valid installation keys
    - Battlefield 2: Euro Force
    - Battlefield 2: Armored Fury

Battlefield 2142 (EA)

I am not overly concerned about making a profit from selling these items, so long as they find their way into the hands of members that will enjoy the chance to expand their library of TG supported games. Therefore, I am willing to give these games to any Supporting Member for free and would only ask that you pay for the cost of shipping them. If other members of the community are interested in any of these titles, I would be willing to sell them at an individual price of $8.95, the cost of a month's subscription to TG.

Re: Sell: ArmA, BF2 and BF2142

What kind of shipping would you expect in state? I've been really interested in getting pretty much all of those, and despite having bf2 it seems certain 4yo siblings have scratched that cd beyond repair. If you are in the Boston area (or within the range of the public transportation over here), and comfortable with it I would be happy to pick them up and save you the trouble.

Comment

Supporting Member, interested in all three items and from Massachusetts? Sold! Just don't let these new games get in the way of rooting for the Sox.

I live outside of Boston, but can't imagine inter-state shipping would cost more than a few dollars. In fact, one of the simple protective packages at the Post Office should be fine to use to mail all of the materials. If you send me a private message, we can exchange particulars and you'll be hopping around different TG servers by the weekend.

Comment

If only there were a way to combine watching the Sox, and playing a FPS >.>

Sending a pm now.

Comment

Just be careful, his 2142 disc has cooties...

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

I highly suggest getting ArmA if you're just going for one of the games Adiventure. It's the most realistic military shooter I've played just far.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Arma is a pretty awesome.

Comment

Seconded.. Err, pardon. Thirded.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

if bf isnt taken, i am interested