X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUS HD 4850 512MB - For Sale

I bought the 4870 card yesterday, and I need to recoup some of the cost :D

Official specs here: http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1...28&modelmenu=1

I've had the card for about 3 weeks, and just decided on a frivolous upgrade. Which is fine I guess, considering I won't have the cash to upgrade the card for quite some time to come...

The only thing that differentiates this from a new-out-of-box card is that there's a small bit of "sheen" on the heatshield on the card toward the top, about the size of a quarter. That is remnant of adhesive from a rolled up piece of scotch tape I used to make sure the expansion slot fan I had next to it didn't rest up against the card and either vibrate, and I wanted to be sure the slot fan edge didn't have a chance to rest up against the card fan somehow.

I'll sell it to a fellow TGer for $160. I prefer local (Bay Area) people simply because it's easier to pick up, than ship... but I have no problem sending it out to a buyer of course :)

Last edited by Spulat; 09-15-2008, 07:48 PM. Reason: made sure to let people know that I WILL ship it, and it's not Local Pickup Only
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Re: ASUS HD 4850 512MB - For Sale

Did you send in the rebate already?

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
      Did you send in the rebate already?
      There wasn't a rebate for this card, I bought it brand new from brick-n-mortar next door.
      "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams

Comment

I've been made aware that this card is going for a bit less, brand new, with some online retailer outlets. Though I have to say I disagree with the cooling design of those cards, nevertheless....

I'll sell it for $120.

Comment

Sold locally

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X