Group deal: Buy Left 4 Dead for $37.50 instead of $50.00?- need 3 others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group deal: Buy Left 4 Dead for $37.50 instead of $50.00?- need 3 others

I've decided to get the game, but don't want to pay full price. If you too are going to buy it, let me know and we can go in on it together and get the 4 pack for $150 deal!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/500/

You send me $37.50 via paypal and I'll put up the $150 to buy the 4 copies.

Post here if interested.

Re: Group deal: Buy Left 4 Dead for $37.50 instead of $50.00?- need 3 others

But dude, you're the only person in the world who hasn't bought it yet.
    sigpic

Comment

shut up and send me money!

Comment

Cat's in, I need to fund my paypal account to I'll need 4-5 days :)
        Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

P8's in
          sigpic

Comment

I may be in for two. Trying to get my bros to play the game.

Let me know if you've got two spots open.

Edit: or 1...
            Steam Community: | |

Comment

ok... so me, cat, p8, and kormendi! great! PM's sent!

I'll leave this thread open if others want in.

Comment

I'm still looking for one other. I already own the game, so I'm guessing I can't be the one who does the main purchase.

Comment

You guys still need another person? Is this the downloadable version only? I kinda wanted the hard copy, but if it saves 5 bucks oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
                    You guys still need another person? Is this the downloadable version only? I kinda wanted the hard copy, but if it saves 5 bucks oh well.
                    I think there are probably enough for another bulk order W6 willed his, but if someone else wants to front.. it's probably good to go
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah - my order's spent, but there's another one forming:

- Jmaker
                      - kormendi
                      - ?
                      - ?

Comment

Actually I'm out for the second. My brother is going to buy the valve complete pack

Comment

I'm in! I need an excuse to waste this money that's been sitting in my paypal.
                          How does it work? One person buys it then gifts it via Steam?

Comment

Originally posted by kevlarorc View Post
                            I'm in! I need an excuse to waste this money that's been sitting in my paypal.
                            How does it work? One person buys it then gifts it via Steam?
                            Yep..

There are two so far perhaps.. and Soulja is interested, but he won't see this until sometime tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

You can take my name off that second list. I picked the game up today at Gamestop.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X