WANTED: Bass Guitar w/ Amp...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Bass Guitar w/ Amp...

My 15 year old daughter wants to learn the bass guitar, so looking to get her a cheap/used but working Bass Guitar w/Amp for Xmas... nothing fancy or anything, just so she could learn and if she takes it serious, then I'll look into a better one later...

Anyone know anyone who has one for sale, or a nice place to look for one?

thx
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: WANTED: Bass Guitar w/ Amp...

Here's the lowest priced packaged bass guitar deal at a local guitar shop here in Indianapolis. Hopefully someone that knows something about guitars could help you. I have no idea if this is a good package or not. I mean I recognize the name Epiphone and the price seems reasonable to me....but I don't know much about guitars :)

Hopefully there are some guitar stores around you that might carry the same sort of package. If not, it's only $23 to ship it to Naples, FL.

I also know this shop sells used gear too, so some of that might be cheaper.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone...02-i1374841.gc
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

actually cat my brother bought that same set about 4 years ago and he is still using the bass. He got a bigger amp but thats a great little deal. i bought the guitar set of that kind and i still use it and that was 6 years ago.

Cant go wrong with that set magnum.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

I'm a bass player myself, and an Epiphone or Squire will serve your daughter well as she learns. It served me well and I recently stepped up a level.

Comment

Squire is a fender brand. My vote is a squire bass, as my electric is one. Great little guitar, and its left handed.
          -Vulcan

Comment

thx...found one, nice set for 200 bucks.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

good luck with that magnum.....
              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse