A few computer and electronic items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few computer and electronic items

Some things I'm trying to get rid of. I'm trying to avoid eBay, and Craiglist isn't something that is "hopping" in Detroit due to the level of techno-peasantry in this area, the lack of savvy, and the lack of people that can find jobs.

Sorry for the less-than-perfect picture quality, I shot the pics uploaded them to Craigslist, then deleted the originals.

T500 1.66GHz C2Duo, out of my sister's D620 when I upgraded her to a T200
    $60

AMD Athlon K7 Slot-A processor. 500MHz. Still works, but the fan is a little noisy. Probably better as an eBay item, but just in case you had the need for one....
    $10

Had this Sansa e260r for a little over a year, it's seen infrequent use over the past few months mostly due to having bought two tape adapters now that my VW's stereo does not like. Has the usual wear-and-tear and all the light scratches that go with it. Still has a good 12 hours or so of battery life. 4GB with a MicroSD slot.
    $40

GeForce 8400GS 512MB. Didn't feel it was powerful enough for my DVR, so I put my old 9600GTS in it from my desktop when I upgraded to the Radeon 4870. Tough sell because it's a low-end card, but it'll definitely lend some life to an older system or anyone who does heavy Quickbooks or Excel work, and will allow you to output to the TV in HD.
    $20

Lastly, I DO have a Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE and HVR-1600 card I'm looking to sell, but I am waiting on the PVR's remote back from my ex (should be next week) and I'd like to sell them as a pair. I bought the 150 for Linux compatibility, and the 1600 after I loaded Vista and wanted to decode HD but since I am sticking with a Windows-based DVR (whether it be Vista Media Center or SageTV) I have more options to buy something different. If interested, you can inquire.
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Re: A few computer and electronic items

Do you know how big of a microSD card your Sansa will take? And do you still have the cables and stuff for it?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
      Do you know how big of a microSD card your Sansa will take? And do you still have the cables and stuff for it?
      I have an 8GB MicroSD card for my Blackberry, that it recognized without a problem and reported all 8GB. So I know it'll do at least that.

I still have the USB cable, yes, but that's all there is to it. Obviously you won't want the headphones :p which don't exist anymore, anyhow.

At one point I had Rockbox installed on it, but I've since reverted the firmware back to the original Sansa Rhapsody and updated it.
      "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams

Comment

Ack, was hoping dad would want to get it, but he seems to have lost interest in MP3 player now. :( Sorry Spulat, if I had the money I would buy it, but just spent $50 on GTA IV.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Bump... looks like the 8400 is being sold, but everything else is up for grabs.

Comment

bumpetty bump bump. everything's still up for sale including the card.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X