Xbox 360 Premium 4 -$169.00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Premium 4 -$169.00

Seems like a good Deal at Tiger Direct... but It's a Refurb... Does that mean the Red Ring of death is fixed already..or they don't have to cover it via warranty.. Not sure about Refurb 360's ..but for this price..its a good deal..

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...1&sku=M17-9200
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Xbox 360 Premium 4 -$169.00

game stop has the same deal.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=69349

edit but no hd
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

The Tigerdirect deal is A LOT better since the refurb. hard drive would be an additional $60 on Gamestop.

I just placed my order for the Tigerdirect one. I've always wanted a 360 and with the money I got selling my LARP arrows, I can finally afford one :row1_7:

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Gamestop's is a terrible deal. New 360 Arcade's are 199$, which don't include a hard drive either.

Comment

Yea my wife almost picked up the Arcade version and I had to put a stop to that. I have to have a hard drive in it in the beginning!

Now I find it ridiculous to pay the Microsoft BIG $$$ for additional hard drives when I KNOW how cheap external hard drives are these days!

On Buy.com I just saw a 1TB External USB 2/Sata Drive for $109 with free shipping!!!

I am not into the mod chipping or hacking of my machine...or my machine under the tree but I should be able to plug in ANY hard drive that I want and it should work. I am actualy thinking about getting this X360 USB so I can plug in any HD I want!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

one thing to note about the tigerdirect deal... it's an older one without the HDMI port.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X