Watercooling gear for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watercooling gear for sale

I'm looking to get rid of my WC gear. I have been meaning to do this for a while, but I've been lazy about inventorying the stuff. Anyway, here's the main goods:

two swiftech mcp355 pumps- the good old red impeller versions that they don't make anymore. One pump is used/runs perfectly still, one pump unused. I have at least one of the Petra's DDCT-01S tops.

one Thermochill PA120.3 radiator, and Thermochill shroud. I still have the box and foam gasket (unused.) The radiator was run for an 8hr successful leak test before I decided to scrap water-cooling all together in my newest build.

one D-Tek Fuzion CPU block

one Swiftech MCW60 GPU block (no ramsinks for this though, I can't get them off the old card, dammit!)

one EK NB/SB block.

one EK 150 cylindrical res, never used.

Lots of various fittings that I don't want to inventory: EK, DD highflow fittings for all items, some 1/2" and 3/8", DD fillport, nylon t-line, etc. Enough to run the complete "pump/rad/rez/3 block" loop and then some, with extras/variations. (I ran mixed tubing sizes- worked wildly well with a Bonneville radiator setup.)

At least 4 Yate-Loon low speed (and quiet!) fans. These are the good ones; they came from Petra's shop stock.

I'd like to sell this stuff all together, rather than piece it out. If it comes down to me selling it to guys on the geek forums, I think it'll be easier for me to sell it as a complete high-end kit to someone starting out.

So, I'm going to start out by saying the whole lot goes for $300 shipped to conus via insured UPS ground. PayPal will work fine.
    OPS, the bacon is on you.

Re: Watercooling gear for sale

Price drop:

$ 200 shipped conus.

Comment

do you have pics by chance?
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

This looks like a really good deal. If I were interested in water cooling and was certain I would have a job in 6 months, I would jump on it.
        sigpic

Comment

also... looking online for JUST ram heatsinks.... i cant seem to find any,
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Sorry- I haven't been paying attention to my own thread- but yeah, this is a great deal. ;) I think this is all still pretty much the best you can get, or really close to it. I think there's a new CPU WB king out now, but the Fuzion still kicks butt. I think the rad is still #1, and you can't buy those pumps any more- which is why I originally bought an extra from a shop that still had old stock, just in case.

I can take pics if anyone is interested, but if you're into it, you probably know what all the gear is. Still, I'll try to get some this weekend.

And I'll check, but I know the ram sink kit used to be for sale as a separate item at a few shops- and there was an after-market sink or two available as well. I'll try to get links.

Comment

New price:

$150 shipped in conUS via UPS ground.

Here's the long-awaited pics as well:

Fans geeks, note the corners on the Yates.
              I apparently have two of the Petra's tops as well (along with the originals, of course.)
              Lots of fittings; DD Fillport in that mess as well.

If some water-cooling whippersnapper doesn't come along and buy this stuff, I'm gonna be forced to build some weird 12v water fountain contraption to annoy my neighbors...

Comment

Somebody needs this gear; I don't.

I know a family that needs some stuff.

$100 takes this system.

Visit this page, PM me a screenine of that PP confirmation number/recipient after you hit send, and I ship.

You get a great system for not much money (maybe even in time for Christmas!) and it helps out some people we care about.

Comment

Will you ship outside the US? (UK)

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
                  Erwin Rommel

Comment

I'm inclined to say no, but I'll PM you about it later tonight and see if we can make it work. Thanks for the interest!

Comment

I'll buy it now if it hasn't sold.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Got it, Trouble, I'll get you a note. Lemme check something with Bear real quick.

EDIT: gear is gone; thanks to Trouble for his generous donation!
                        Last edited by khaerus; 12-30-2009, 04:41 PM. Reason: gear is sold.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X