This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need games

I want any game that has good multiplayer base (alot of players playing it online). In return I will give host account from my webhosting company for a year. The amount of diskspace and bandwidth will depend on the game/games. Be sure though that it will worth alot more then the game.

I found this forum after alot of searching. If you guys can guide to any other place where such an arrangment can be made I will be glad.

The reason for my giving webhosting accounts is that we have alot of unused space and bandwidth. So if anyone is thinking about getting a web host and have some games s/he no longer plays, this is a good opportunity.

thanx

Re: need games

What platforms captain?

-rT

Comment

PC Games

Comment

I've

Warhammer online
        and brothers in arms hells highway

||||
        |TG-E49|Rough Sex Bomb

Comment

how many players are currently playing these games online? like in any hour of the day

I 've never played an MMORG, but I am willing to try. does warhammer online need monthly paid subcription?

Comment

yes i've a 60day subscription. Only thing is i dont really need webhosting, i could sell the games cheap if you would like to buy them tho.

||||
            |TG-E49|Rough Sex Bomb

Comment

Originally posted by cpt_starship View Post
              how many players are currently playing these games online? like in any hour of the day

I 've never played an MMORG, but I am willing to try. does warhammer online need monthly paid subcription?
              If you want a game with a lot of people online, popular MMOs have hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of players online at any given time. Don't have any for sale myself unfortunately..

Comment

No I am only giving away web hosting accounts in exchange for online games.
                You see, I am paying for web hosting server on montly basis and alot of space/bandwidth is getting wasted. I only provide professional web hosting locally (not online). So I want to utilize the extra space and bandwidth. You will get your own cpanel and the whole package that you get with any good web host.
                Incase you don't like /need the service anymore, you can get your game back. I will give you whole month to test it.

You can contact me through email [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by RogueTheory View Post
                  If you want a game with a lot of people online, popular MMOs have hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of players online at any given time. Don't have any for sale myself unfortunately..
                  I know like world of warcraft. But they are paid on monthly basis. I don't wanna pay to play online unless it is already paid for.
                  So if it is paid for 2 months. I will give webhosting account for 2 months. Maybe 4 or more months depending on how much bandwidth/space is given.

I only have played some FPS and RTS games online. Mostly I played age of empires at pro level. But now I wanna explore other games.

Comment

I'm sorry cant help you you then. :(

||||
                    |TG-E49|Rough Sex Bomb

Comment

This sounds very fishy. Who are you?
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                        The person who will trade will be satisfied beyond any doubt with no risk involved. If you are interested then email me. But I am not here to argue or discuss with people who aren't interested in the offer but just want an argument. I want people who really have games to offer inexchange with web hosting that will otherwise cost alot more.

Comment

Originally posted by jagass
                          Webhosting man?...What's that?...
                          webhosting is space in internet where you can host your website. You will be able to have your own website,forum,email,gallery,blog etc. You will get alot of free scripts including forum scripts so you can host you own forum.

Webhosting prices normally range from $36/year to $250/year depending on the quailty and quantity of the service.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                            ya.... smells as fishy as a dead washed up whale, nothing against you if it is legit, but this IS the internet and scams are kinda common...