Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS 8800GTX, 4gb of RAM, Very easy game creators and more. Bring paintball stuff or $

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS 8800GTX, 4gb of RAM, Very easy game creators and more. Bring paintball stuff or $

Alright, I got some stuff I want to get rid off so I can get into paintball! Offer me something, we can work something out. I have the price I paid for the items listed. If you have any question just ask. Pics upon request.

I will trade for paintball stuff if you have it
    Trades I'm looking for:
    1-HOPPER (no gravity fed)
    2-COMPRESSED AIR TANK(s) (aka hpa tank)
    3-Pads (like the Proto Paintball Chest Protector)
    4-High quality mask
    5-A barrel upgrade for the Spyder Electra 08
    6-Paintball gear (jersey, playing pants, headgear, packs...)
    7-Practices paintballs or rubber paintballs
    8-anything paintball

-First I have a eVGA 8800 GTX with 768MB of video memory. It goes in the PCI-E x16 slot and it is a beast! Used in good condition. DVI and S-video output but I have a adapter (listed later) so it can go with VGA too. $300
    pic

-Next is a Axle GeForce 7600 GS with 512 MB of video memory. Goes in the AGP slot and is used in like new condition. DVI and VGA and S-video ouput. $120

-Here is the BFG BFG DVI to VGA adapter, in case you don't have a DVI monitor. Good condition. $7

-FPS Creator X10 which is THE EASIEST way to create shooter games up to the quality of today games! No coding needed! Just drop in items from a huge library of material. You can even make multiplayer games! The graphics are really good because they are directX 10, so you will need a directX 10 graphics card and Windows Vista (get the 8800 GTX from me). Also it's recommended that you have 4GB of RAM which you can also get from me.:)

-Dark Basic Professional is another sweet game creator, but with this you can create all types of games! There's lighting, reflections, bump mapping, bone based animations, environment mapping, advanced terrain, and multiplayer gaming. You can even make split screen games! DarkBASIC Professional can be used with a directX 9 card and Windows XP (again I've got you covered with the 7600 GS). Also inclueded free is DarkMATTER which is a huge library of characters, textures, vehicles, guns, planes and more, which can be use with DarkBASIC Professional. also Riftspace and Star Wraith which are fun 3D space combat that was made with DarkBASIC Professional.

-4GB of RAM the RAM is brand new! 800mhz DD2 DIMM. Note: There is 2x 2gb of RAM $85

-SATA PCI card, Plug in any SATA hard drives into this if you don't have any SATA plugs. Like new. $20

Remember! The price is what I paid for it, so offer up! (but be fair about it)
    I'VE GOT YOUR GAMING NEEDS! (8800 GTX, 4gb of RAM, 7600 GS 512 GS, FPS Creators X10 and more...) I'll take your paintball stuff or cash.

PM ME! or check out my posts!

Re: WTS 8800GTX, 4gb of RAM, Very easy game creators and more. Bring paintball stuff

come on, somones got to want fps creator x10 or dark basic pro, if you like fps games you have got to get these! i'll sell them for 55 SHIPPED!!
    I'VE GOT YOUR GAMING NEEDS! (8800 GTX, 4gb of RAM, 7600 GS 512 GS, FPS Creators X10 and more...) I'll take your paintball stuff or cash.

Comment

Re: WTS 8800GTX, 4gb of RAM, Very easy game creators and more. Bring paintball stuff

You can buy a brand new GTX 280 for $325. You can buy a brand new GTX 260 for $170. Both cards smoke the used 8800 GTX card you're asking $300 for. A good, high end 2x2GB DDR2 kit can be had for less than $40 brand new. I don't know anything about the software you're trying to sell but I doubt you'll be able to get more than $120 for the 8800 GTX, $40 for the 7600 GS and $25 for the RAM if it is a halfway decent kit.
      sigpic

Comment

$120 for a used 7600GS and $85 for 4GB of DDR2 800? Don't come here and rip us off.

Comment

It must be the way he wrote his post or something, as everyone seems to look at the dollar amounts and assumes that they are his asking price. He made it very clear, IMO, that those amounts are what he paid for those items and that he's interested in trading for paintball gear.

If you're not interested in trading paintball gear for his stuff, fine. If you want to post information about current prices on the stuff that he's offering, fine. Posting that he's here trying to rip someone off is NOT fine. If there's a problem with his post, report it and it will be looked into.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Thank you cingular!! I couldn't have said it better, in fact, I got mad and i would have posted so....nice. So yeah, what he said! And i have traded the 8800gtx for $200 worth of paintball stuff so that's gone.

Comment

I guess I owe you an apology for the tone of my post. I misread your original post and I should have re-read it before I replied. You got an awesome deal for that GTX. :)
              sigpic

Comment

nj18, who are you? What game do you play here and why are almost all of your posts in this thread?
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X