Raymarine A65 Chartplotter/GPS For all your Boating needs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymarine A65 Chartplotter/GPS For all your Boating needs

I have put these on ebay and i got a lot of them. I have been working for my dad and selling on ebay and making some money to live off of. These things are 100% new and not refurbs. Their MSRP is almost $1600. If you are looking to upgrade your boat thing is one of those things that is a must have.

These are for sale at $430. You will not find a better price on the internet guaranteed.

Also if you are looking for any other marine electronics or GPS including all the garmin GPS's for you car, motorcycle, or boat.

My eBay Listing
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

MFG Website
    http://www.raymarine.com/ProductDeta...7&PRODUCT=3368

Brand New! Never opened in box! Comes with manufacture warranty! This is a great deal! This is the chartplotter only but the A65 is also HD Digital fishfinder ready. Simply add the optional DSM25 Digital Sounder Module and a transducer to it to get high performance fishfinder on your A65. (The price can be adjusted if you would also like the fishfinder option, just email me).

The A65 GPS-Chartplotter comes ready-to-navigate with the included Navionics Silver chart cartridge, RS12 GPS sensor, Trunion Mounting Kit, Suncover, NMEA input/output cable, power cable and instruction manual. The Navionics Silver chart covers all continental US coastal areas, Great Lakes and the Bahamas on a single pre-programmed cartridge.

The shipment for these will be coming in on 4/01/09. This is for a presale and the units will be shipped to you on 4/3/09. You will recieve a conformation email and a UPS ground tracking number when they are shipped. Please email me if you have any questions.

*****If you are looking for any other boat electronics or Garmin car navigation systems just ask and I can get you a price*****

The A65 GPS-Chartplotter is a compact, yet powerful navigation system that combines simplicity with advanced chartplotting and optional HD Digital™ fishfinder technology. A Direct sunlight viewable display and rugged submersible construction make the A65 the perfect fit for center consoles and open cockpits.

Each A65 is supplied with Navionics Silver cartography, covering all continental US coastal areas, Great Lakes and the Bahamas on a single pre-programmed cartridge that is ready to use right out of the box. Simply place the high capacity Navionics Silver CompactFlash card in the A65 and detailed marine charts are at your fingertips. Seamless chart technology ensures a clutter free, yet detailed chart presentation with tides, currents, shaded depth contours, navigation aids, spot soundings and more.
    Compact and accurate, the included RS12 GPS Receiver provides pinpoint accuracy to the A65 Chartplotter. For the ultimate in flexibility, the low profile RS12 GPS sensor can be flush mounted to any horizontal surface, or pole mounted using the included pole mount adapter.

The A65 GPS-Chartplotter comes ready-to-navigate with the included Navionics Silver chart cartridge, RS12 GPS sensor, Trunion Mounting Kit, Suncover, NMEA input/output cable, power cable and instruction manual. The A65 is also HD Digital fishfinder ready. Simply add the optional DSM25 Digital Sounder Module and a transducer to it to get high performance Fishfinder on your A65.

Display Features

* 6.5” Sunlight Viewable color display

* High resolution 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)

* Prismatic light enhancing display with a wide viewing angle

* Rugged submersible construction (IPX-7 standard)

* Standard yoke mounting bracket (optional console mount)

* RS12 12 Channel GPS receiver

* NMEA 0183 Input and Output

* Plug and Play DSM25 Digital Sounder Module Option

Chart Features

* Ready-to-go Navionics chart coverage for the continental US coastal areas, Great Lakes and the Bahamas on a single CompactFlash card (US version only)

* Navionics XL3 Gold chart and Hot Maps compatible

* High speed chart redraw

* 1000 Waypoints and 500 routes with unlimited waypoint and route storage using optional CompactFlash memory card

* Chart Rotation Modes (Head up, Course up and North Up)

|TG-31st| WarPig1292

Re: Raymarine A65 Chartplotter/GPS For all your Boating needs

ooooooooo another gadget i cannot afford =/ good deal tho!