Webmaster Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webmaster Services

Hey TG folks, I am posting this here because the page i want looked at sells a service. So this seemed like the best place for it.

Mainly though I am looking for feedback and opinions. I am going to launch and market a special offer for my Webmaster Services. If you have some time, please check out the page and let me know what you think.

Is the offer appealing?
    Does the page work for you? Is it easy to read and use?
    Any suggestions on what you would want for help with your site if you have one..
    Things like that.

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback and constructive comments (positive or negative)

http://www.acuwebservices.com/webmaster-special.php

_Austin

(special thanks to Mediator for his help on this)

ACU Web| | |

Re: Webmaster Services

looks good, but in your testimonials you have Dr. Barnbanell twice.

Comment

good catch, thanks

ACU Web| | |

Comment

np

Comment

With permission from your clients, you could have a gallery page with screenshots of their home pages, and the thumbnails linking to their sites.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

hmmm, prob a good idea on that page

I have a portfolio for web design http://www.acuwebservices.com/web-design-portfolio.php

so something similar on that page might be cool too, thanks!

ACU Web| | |

Comment

I haven't looked through all of your portfoliio there, but if you guys designed and developed any of those websites from scratch, you might want to consider using XHTML 1.0 Strict from now on instead of the XHTML 1.0 Transitional or HTML 4.01 Transitional. Also if you can, avoid using tables for layouts (W3C recommended against it late last year).

Also to save a bit of time on loading and CPU processing, consider using CSS-based dropdown menus instead of Javascript-based ones.

Also switch from using GIFs to PNGs if you can (ex: the military service branch insignias at the end of this CTRD Construction website. Better quality, better alpha transparency, higher color variance.

Edit: You seem to have extravaneous source beginning at the top of this page: http://curt.acusimplesites.com/
              - I see two HTML begin tags and part of a table with no closing row, cell, or table.

If you need help, I can point you towards some public resources that I use/have used myself.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Our newer sites have progresses to all CSS, with better use of PNGs etc.

I agree with all of your comments :D

The curt site has an old asp CMS tool powering it, which makes a ton of code, we still have sites running on it, but we try to avoid it now

thanks for the input :D

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...