Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon HD 4850 GDDR3 Dual DVI - $100/bo

For Sale..

I recently purchased a New Sytem and upgraded the Video Card before I even brought it home.

Google the Card and make me an offer...
    You will have to download the drivers, as I dont have them, but if you are in the need of any Dongles.. DVI-VGA.. or the Power Pin Dongle I have them.

This card occupies 2 slots

Re: Radeon HD 4850 GDDR3 Dual DVI

I cant believe there are no takers on this..

$100 and you pay the shipping... c'mon someone take this off my hands.
    I need new RAM!!

Comment

are you saying the card is new or used?

Comment

The card was installed on my brand new computer, but was never used, I bought a NVIDIA card and had it installed before I took the computer home.

Comment

damn... this is a great deal.. wish i had the $$$!

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post
            The card was installed on my brand new computer, but was never used, I bought a NVIDIA card and had it installed before I took the computer home.
            Which Nvdia card did you buy? That is a pretty serious card to upgrade from without even using it. (not that I'm questioning your sincerity, I'm just curious.)
            sigpic

Comment

damn.. i just bought a new mobo.. wish you posted earlier..
              oh well good luck mate..
              If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Originally posted by Buckets View Post
                Which Nvdia card did you buy? That is a pretty serious card to upgrade from without even using it. (not that I'm questioning your sincerity, I'm just curious.)
                Well, its embarrasing to tell you the truth..
                The system was a gift from my G/F and in her limited knowledge she decided that the NVIDIA 9800GT 1mg was a better card. The sales person of course, might have had something to do with this.. Anyhow as you know the cards are very comparable, I am relativly familliar with the NVIDA controls, not ever having owned an ATI card.. so its just as well.

So long story short, money was spent for nothing, but her intentions were wonderfull and sometimes its just better to say...

"WOW!! Honey.. You did Great.. YEAH, thats an Awesome Deal!! Better than anything I could have gotten on NewEgg!!"

I do plan on getting on of the next generation NVIDIA cards around X-Mas, but that will mean a new Powersupply as well.. But thats a long way off, right now I would just like to get 6GB of THIS.

Comment

Ouch. Do you think you could swap out the 9800 for the 4850 without her noticing? (just asking as the 4850 is faster than a 9800 GTX+, much less a 9800 GT.) The 9800GT is still a good card (a lot better than what I have in my machine) and if you're planning on upgrading in the future anyhow, it ought to be sufficient. :) If I wasn't saving up for an engagement ring, I would totally buy your 4850.
                  sigpic

Comment

Trust me.. its easier not trying to engage in any deception with her... ;)

Ive got the i7 processor, and once I get some good RAM in here and the next generation of NVIDIA card, I should be good for a couple years..

Ive never had a ATI card, and would have to figure out how to set up my multiple displays and rotate the image on my second monitor as its rigged up to stand in portrait mode, and Im a creature of habbit, I understand the NVIDIA settings, and will just stick with them.

If I dont get any takers on here, Ill put it and the Sound Card on Craigslist.

Comment

Re: Radeon HD 4850 GDDR3 Dual DVI - $100/bo

hmm, corsair sauce, i haz it, i7 sauce, i haz it, ATi sauce, i haz it.

I didnt go with nVidia, because i had a laptop with nVidia graphics, and it failed and overheated because of bad materials, so i went with the saphire radeon 4870 1GB, and i must say i'm happy!

except that my case sucks in so much dust i have to clean it once in every 2 months.

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

I got a 1GB 4850 radeon saphire they are great cards but ive never seen one like the one in your picture it looks chrome? what brand is it?
                        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Its black plastic.. Shiny...

Brand, Dunno, came in a Gateway Computer

Comment

My guess is that its an ATI OEM model. The heatsink/fan configuration is very reference design.

Comment

ohhh man.....crap and i just got a new monitor. i don't think we have the moneyz

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X