Magic: The Gathering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic: The Gathering

Anyone here collect these still? I used to a long time ago, but I havn't bothered with the game for nearly 5 years now. My collection isn't stellar, about 1,500-2,000 cards, but there are some good ones.

Time-span ranges from Antiquities(sp?) to the first Rath Cycle sets.

This is more or less to see if anyone is interested. If anyone is (seriously) I'll go though and catalogue what I've got and post the list. I'd be primarily interested in selling the whole collection not just single cards.
    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

I'm interesting..
    i don't have a paypal account so if anything were to happen, i'd have to send you a check or something

Comment

I'm interesting..
      I'm sure you are, but do you want the cards? ;)

I'll have a look through what I have. I have no idea what the collection is worth, I'll price it out then make a round value, probably something like 60% of the listed value.
      I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

..uh, right
        i do want the cards, so if you would just figure out the price.. i'll think about it

Comment

Not to steal 6your business here Bent, but I got some too jackel...lemme know
          "Well axiom is from Russia...because his name sort of sounds like Axis." -Yellow-Asterisk

Comment

Well, if you guys could tell me some prices i could think about this stuff

Comment

Prices please ill buy...

Comment

::poke::

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed