want iphone, need to dump cell phone contract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want iphone, need to dump cell phone contract

Well I want to get an iphone now that they are $99, but I am stuck in a contract with T-Mobile until like August of '10. My only options are to either get a jailbroken phone and use with t-mobile, cancel my contract ($200), or transfer my contract. I would like to see if anyone would want a great deal on phone service through T-mobile. Now before you question the legality of this, I already spoke to T-Mobile today and they said they could transfer it with no activation costs and no problems.

So free to a good home is a Red Nokia 5610- currently $99 with a new contract. It has stero bluetooth, a 2GB micro SD card, music player, fm radio, and plenty of other stuff. Its a really nice phone with no probs.

The plan: 1000 anytime minutes with free unlimited nights and weekends. My faves- 5 favorite ppl who you can call unlimited as much as you want anytime you want. 1000 text/picture messages.

The monthly fee is $57.74 after taxes and everything and the account is up to date. I would expect if your interested you would want to talk so please feel free to shoot me a PM and I can call you or you can call me and we can talk over the phone about it if you like. Its a really good deal that I hope someone will take up so I dont have to pay $200! lol

Shawn

Re: want iphone, need to dump cell phone contract

You could buy a used 1st generation iPhone, which you can jailbreak and carrier unlock without any problem, even with iPhone 3.0 firmware. The iPhone 3G doesn't support T-Mobile's 3G frequency, so the best you'll get on any T-Mobile network is Edge.

I bought my wife's first iPhone (when she was on T-Mobile) for $200, one month old.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Re: want iphone, need to dump cell phone contract

yea I thought about doing it, but like you said I hear that it will only have edge. Thats why Im just trying to get one from ATT. If I can get rid of this contract then I will, if not ill have to think about dropping 200 on a used one.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X