wanted: Kensington n1 tip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted: Kensington n1 tip

as you can see, I need the n1 tip for a kensington 120w universal AC adapter. If anyone has this charger and is need of a n5 or n19 (or is just not using their n1 tip) please pm or email me (email is better for the next 2 weeks, but either is fine.)

I would be willing to spend a few bucks on it, as the only one on eBay is 10.00 from Canada...

I bought the adapter on eBay for a steal, but it only came with dell tips. while I still have a dell, and this does work with it, my Toshiba's are suffering. Please help me out here... I have 3 Toshiba laptops, this AWESOME adapter, and no way to make them play nice.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: wanted: Kensington n1 tip

Hello. I stumbled across this post searching for a n19 tip for a Kensington charger. I see it is from 2009 but I have a n1 tip and would trade if you still needed it?
    Let me know and we could just mail each other the tips.

Thanks!
    crookdawg

Comment

Re: wanted: Kensington n1 tip

sold every laptop mentioned in the post since then along with the power adapter... sorry, I switch computers like most people switch oil (thought I would keep it realistic)
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X