Demigod: Labor Day Weekend Sale! $20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demigod: Labor Day Weekend Sale! $20

If anyone has been interested in playing Demigod. But thought the price was a little higher then your were willing to pay for?
    Now is your chance. Impulse is having a weekend sale and Demigod can now be yours for the sale price of $20.

http://demigod.wikia.com/wiki/Demigod_Wiki

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vd8an0P5LI[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRGyTkiuppY[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9aO6aDnxVQ[/media]
    The Good
    The gameplay is a slow and in my opinion is more like chess then checkers. Strategies take center stage over tactics and running away is never a bad thing. You can get up close and personal with the generals or stay back in a defensive role as an assassin that can still take down enemies as they try to escape.
    As you play online against people you gain favor points which let you unlock. Well favor items. :)
    These items usually allow an increase to your current stats either with mana, health, hit power, range of abilities or grant you new abilities.

The Bad
    With the current patch there are issues with the network. This usually isn't too bad. But there are times when a datacenter can go out and leave you jonesing for your fix of Demigod. Which has happened in the past.

The Ugly
    As with any game there are griefers and cheaters. Unfortunately, Demigod is not without these people. Which I am very sorry to say.
    These griefers can rage quit when the games doesn't go their way. There are also such bad sports that people have figured out how to crash the game so they won't have a lost posted onto their stats.

But word from the owner of Stardock that these people will be dealt with harshly when the next patch comes out.

Now you may be thinking "Hey, isn't he supposed to be trying to sell us on the game?"
    Well sure of course I am but I want everyone who thinks they are interested to know the good along with the bad.

And of course you can see for yourself before you buy!
    http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/07/...-demigod-demo/

Re: Demigod: Labor Day Weekend Sale! $20

Ohh..tempted... I like the game..Just don't know if I would be into online play... But they did do a nice job with this...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

i jumped on it, i love DOTA and i was eyeballing this since it came out.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
        Ohh..tempted... I like the game..Just don't know if I would be into online play... But they did do a nice job with this...
        I usually only play online with other TG people.
        Most of my RTS games hardly see online play against 1v1 or people I don't "Know". I know that I can usually coerce SirusBlk into a game of demigod.

Comment

Ditto..Done.. now to get it Dloaded..
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Grr..Impulse won't let me creat and account..or at least a valid on in game...
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Ok, if I remember creating an account for demigod. All you need to do is log in with your impulse account name and password. Then you can create an Alias.

If you are still having trouble. I am going to be online all day in xfire and steam so don't hesitate to shoot me an IM and I am pretty sure we can get this rolling for you.

Comment

Thanks..I have created an account using the EMAIL address I used to buy it.. and it's the same one I can post in the Impust Forums... but for some reason I get the invalid account thing.. I uninstalled it all and started clean but no go... Grrr.. Single player is fun but I want to multi!..
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Regarding your Post. You can actually see this information. When you launch impulse under the X to close impulse is a question mark in a blue circle.
                  From there you can request that your game information be sent to your email on file and hopefully Viola that should solve your problem.
                  Regarding any errors with your login.
                  I usually use my stardock.net account.
                  Which when you request the info it is the first account on the list of information they send you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X