Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a strong small case for a pen.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a strong small case for a pen.

I bought this snazy new Pen that is a not so moderate investment I made for my college courses. Now I want a case that will provide some a good amount of protection for it.

Basic specs I am looking for are:
    *Dimensions of :
    pen:0.63"h x 0.55"w x 6.1" l
    case: 2"h x 2"w x 8"l
    *Either a very tough plastic or metal case that will easily handle being stepped on.
    *Should be easy to open or atleast not need me to present 3 types of ID a thumbprint and my mothers maiden name.
    *Allow for room so I can put some padding inside so the pen doesn't get jostled.

I was thinking of using a flare case or something. But if you can recommend or point me in the right direction. I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Looking for a strong small case for a pen.

Well after a couple of days of searching for an ideal box. I picked up something that works pretty good for now. It is basically a glorified pencil box.
    I would have preferred something a bit stronger. But I think it will do the job.
    It was a bit spacious so I made one mod with some foam I had so the pen wouldn't roll around.

Good thing is that it' just about the right size to fit into the pouch I use in my backpack for my writing supplies and it can help protect my calculator as well. But those TI-83 calculators are tanks.

Comment

Re: Looking for a strong small case for a pen.

Looks nice Have.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X