Need a compact flash card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a compact flash card

So I got a new camera and it takes a Compact Flash card, but I dont have one. I have a 16GB SD card that I want to trade for like a 16Gb or 8GB high speed card. Anyone have one?

Re: Need a compact flash card

check ebay... I got a 4gig cf card for 8 bucks and it has more than enough speed for my canon rebel xt
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Whats the speed rated at? I got one off amazon only because I had a $20 gift card from doing some survey on the phone. Its an 8GB kingston after shipping I paid 3.95 out of pocket.

Comment

BTW thats the same camera I bought lol

Comment

i think its 66x.... I can take 20 pics in 20 secs... then it slows to 1 every 2 secs.
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

thats not bad

Comment

that's at 3meg per pic too... I am sure I could get more if I dropped the resolution...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X