SALE SALE The store of Boondock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SALE SALE The store of Boondock

From the guy who brought you the WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MEN! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keI59KRVco8&feature=related[/media]
    I bring these fine items at discount prices. All prices are flexible, can ship one large order, shipping price will be set using the UPS calculator. All item will be listed with condition, use, and any notes. PM me for questions, all sales final. Items ship upon payment on paypal. PM for paypal info

M-4 (or other rifle) Tac-Bag with mag pouches, Used (in iraq), clean still in great condition $20

Gun cleaning Kit, Handmade wood, real nice, new never used, can't find box, I get cleaning kits from work so don't need it. Had rods, and items for pistols, rifles. $30

"Big Red" M-16 red rubber training gun with sling, I bought this like 5 years ago to practice for my bases local EST team. Great condition, Has my intials wrote on the butt stock but will mark out with sharpie, used but good, I mean it is solid rubber. $100 (they go for like $160-$200 last time I checked.)

I have a set of roller blades, Blue, New used once, don't fit, they are good blades for hockey goalies, can't remember brand. Will post if needed, $25

3x 1g buffalo sticks of DDR2 ram 800mgh (used only on a research computer) $30

I have a some PS3 games check below, all have book and case unless stated:

NHL 09 $15
    KillZone 2 $25
    Call of duty $4 20 no book
    FarCry 2 + Prima guide $25
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 $15
    Madden 09 $15
    NCAA 09 $15
    MLB the show 08 no box or book, will put in case $10
    Civilization Revolution $25 (new never played), but lost book, looked at the book one night relized I wouldn't like it, didn't relize was turn based, then 3yo stole said book.

I will add stuff so check back often for new item or price changes.

Re: SALE SALE The store of Boondock

What brand is the rifle case? And could you post a pic?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yeah I can, and I will have to look to see brand, standby

Comment

I believe it is a Leapers M-4 carbine tact case, I bought it at the BX and they only sell Leapers, Patriot and blackhawk. And I know it aint BH

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
          I believe it is a Leapers M-4 carbine tact case, I bought it at the BX and they only sell Leapers, Patriot and blackhawk. And I know it aint BH
          How long is it? And what color?

If it's Black or OD and at least 36", and the $20 includes shipping, then I'm in!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Its is 38", Black and no shipping isn't included, like I said above I need to take it to UPS and see, only thing wrong, well not wrong but I need to fix is it has dog hair stuck to it, shedding season, so I need to lint it like crazy and it smells like CLP, but its a gun case so it smells like a gun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X