Looking for older Vid Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for older Vid Card

I need to add a little bit to my sons computers. These were computers rescued from going to the dump but are still in plenty good enough shape for my kids to do their homework on. They currently use onboard video so I'd like to find something that can support some gaming.

If by chance anyone has a decent AGP 8x card laying around that they would be willing to donate I'd love to hear from you. Yes I am looking for FREE but these cards are probably worthless to most of you as they are too old. I am more than willing to pay any shipping charges if anyone has anything they'd like to donate. I have 2 with AGP and I have to check the other I'm not sure but it might be newer and have PCI-E but not sure.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Re: Looking for older Vid Card

I have an ATI 1600 pro I think, barely used! you wanna pay shipping it's yours

just checked it and its a x 1300 pro 256 mb of memory
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I have an old ati radeon all in wonder vid card sitting around. Yours for cost of shipping.

Comment

I've got an AGP Nvidia 6800 GT in my main machine, but I won't be upgrading until tax refund time at the earliest. Once I upgrade, you can have this card if you haven't found 'em from elsewhere...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I've got an old Nvidia FX5500 128Mb. Made by PNY Technologies. I'll ship inside the anti-static bag + the original Driver Installation CD.

Played Battlefield 2 on High settings :P

But should be more than enough for homework and to run normal applications. PM if Interested.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X