Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling $50 Amazon.com Gift Card

Hello guys,

Don't know if you heard of Lockerz.com, anyways I received a Virtual Gift Card from them, which is pretty much just a claimable code at Amazon.com.

Lockerz, is situated in the USA, and I'm in Canada, I want to buy an iPod, but can't since Amazon.com doesn't ship electronics to Canada.

Therefore I'm selling this coupon code for $50 *obviously*. I accept PayPal payments.

I honestly don't know how to prove that I haven't used the coupon code, I mean. If it's a respectful member here. I will accept a $25 deposit. And then you can purchase something on Amazon.com and use the gift card, and then just send the other $25.

So just PM me if interested.

Regards,

Peter
    PCLiPSE

Re: Selling $50 Amazon.com Gift Card

Generally when selling giftcards, they are sold at a dicount.

The reason being that instead of buying a $50 giftcard from you they could just use their $50 cash to purchase the same item. Unless I am misunderstanding.

I suppose some nice person might be willing to trade you if they were going to buy something from Amazon anyways and wanted to help you out, but your chances of unloading the giftcard will go up much higher if you discount it a bit.
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Okay. Then I will sell for $40

Comment

just a note, pclipse and i wanted to do this, but the gift card is only valid for amazon.ca

so he returned the money.

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

Would edit my first post, but can't.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse