Brand new BOSE in-ear headphones for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new BOSE in-ear headphones for sale

I just went from contractor to full-time employee at Bose, and at the end of the orientation program, they handed out these new Bose in-ear headphones. It’s a nice gesture, but I just invested in a new pair of in-ear headphones not too long ago - so I don't have any use for these. Before I throw them up on craigslist, I figured I’d see if anyone here is interested in a new, high quality headset.

Here’s the website for them: http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/...ones/index.jsp

It comes with three sizes of silicon tips, a well designed carrier, and all the documentation.

They're normally $100 headphones. I was thinking of putting them on craigslist for $65, but make me an offer…

Re: Brand new BOSE in-ear headphones for sale

I'll take'em

Comment

I'm looking forward to the WhiskeySix's future Bose "sales" on TG!!.. I'm looking for Over the ear..noise cancelling.. ;-)
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
        I'll take'em
        PM inbound!

Originally posted by peardog View Post
        I'm looking forward to the WhiskeySix's future Bose "sales" on TG!!.. I'm looking for Over the ear..noise cancelling.. ;-)
        I do get discounts for 'immediate family members'. I can't resell them though (and apparently they watch out for that kind of stuff)... but uh... I'll let you know what my family members can get when the spring sale starts ;)

Comment

Oh, man, I'm going to have to keep my anti-Bose comments in check now?
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

sooo, whiskey, are those better than my current sennheiser cans?? :row__534:

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X