Antec Skeleton ATX open air case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antec Skeleton ATX open air case

I have had this case for a little under a year and am looking to sell it. It is in great condition and I am pretty sure I have all the parts(there are a few hd trays that come with it that I have to track down). It is a great case, but I am looking to move back under the desk with my hardware. If anyone has any interest, shoot me a private message with your questions and your offer. If you live in the Tampa area, you can pick it up. Otherwise, I will ship it to you. You can figure out shipping costs by using the weight of 15.5 pounds.
    Thanks.

Re: Antec Skeleton ATX open air case

got pics? may have an antec 900 if I like the case
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Ven try here

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811129056
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Oh yeah, those things are cool. There is a computer guy basically in the same complex where my office is (I go over there sometimes when I can't figure something out, or I need a part right away) and he has one of those.

I asked him about the dust, he said that there is not as much as you might think. He compared a regular case to a vacuum cleaner, air goes through, but dust hits the walls, falls down and collects. In this I guess it just passes through.

And what are the odds that you are in the Tampa area? Unbelievable...

Now I just have to decide whether I want it or not. Hey bro, sell it to a fellow Gator for a good price so I can "... go write the next great American novel" :row1_7:
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

If you still have this please email me a price and phone #, I'm in South Tampa, [email protected]

Thanks,

Comment

Sold...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed