Motherboard Chip Combo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherboard Chip Combo

Before I put this on Ebay, I will offer it here first.
    I have:

Athlon XP 3000+ Barton 400 MHz FSB
    MSI K7N2 Delta NForce 2 Chipset.... does not have raid.
    Volcano 11 tops it off.

This is all going as a package deal. I really do not want to separate as it seels better as is.

Make me an offer. And please be realistic. Pictures are possible... I have not got around to it. If you do not know what a mobo and cpu look like, you live in a cave.

Meat Drapes
    Meat Drapes
    -[OIJ]-
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Re: Motherboard Chip Combo

Originally posted by Meat_Drapes
    Before I put this on Ebay, I will offer it here first.
    I have:

Athlon XP 3000+ Barton 400 MHz FSB
    MSI K7N2 Delta NForce 2 Chipset.... does not have raid.
    Volcano 11 tops it off.

This is all going as a package deal. I really do not want to separate as it seels better as is.

Make me an offer. And please be realistic. Pictures are possible... I have not got around to it. If you do not know what a mobo and cpu look like, you live in a cave.

Meat Drapes
    How old are these items?

By my estimates if you bought these three items new today from Newegg and TigerDirect it would be around $230. No that last bit of information wasn't relevant to the question I asked but I was just trying to be nice and calc it for people.

[volun]

Comment

The mobo is maybe a year, the chip I bought from newegg within the last three months and the Fan is about 6 months old if that. These things are upgrades I did when I got back from Iraq last September. But I have upgraded yet again... though I am sticking with what I have for a bit.
      Everything was pulled Monday and in working condition.
      On the mobo, I used the onboard sound and lan. I ran the Memory in dual channel mode.
      Meat Drapes
      -[OIJ]-
      Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

I will go ahead and post this to Ebay now.
        Thanks for looking.
        Meat Drapes
        -[OIJ]-

Comment

MD..... I held off since Phil said he was interested.... is it on ebay yet?
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X