Looking for PC3200 RAM.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PC3200 RAM.

I am looking to get some PC3200. Before I go off and buy some from a store, I thought a TG member might have some they are looking to get rid of. I need 1Gb sticks or more. I have several other 512 sticks, but I need more and have my mobo maxed with 512 sticks.

Re: Looking for PC3200 RAM.

Try posting a wanted add on your local Freecycle, http://freecycle.org/search
    sigpic

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Comment

Ok, thanks. Ive never heard of that place. I'll take a look.

There are many places online I can get it, I just wanted to see if anyone here wanted to get rid of some.

Comment

Dunno if you read my "upgrade or replace gaming rig?" thread yet in the hardware section (guessing not, I just posted it a lil while ago):

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...ml#post1455377

It's a bit long, but in there I mention that I found some 1 gig sticks of DDR(1) PC3200 just today on craigslist for only $15 apiece! And it was Kingston no less! That's going for about $33 apiece new according to pricewatch (also just checked today). So check your local craigslist, if you can't find any let me know and I will see what I can do for you. The guy says he has multiples, I am getting 2 of them but I can pickup a couple more if he has them and I could send them to you. You could PayPal me or something. Let me know.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Pm sent.
          "veritas vos liberabit"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed