• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a copy...

of Far Cry they want to part with ?

Re: Anyone have a copy...

Originally posted by phyllis
    of Far Cry they want to part with ?
    Yes, sir. I was hoping for a good mod, but I've been disappointed. And with BF2 only days away, I don't think that the FarCry engine is going to offer me anything too exciting. It is a good engine, and it certainly could've given CS:Source a run for its money with the right mod, but nobody stepped up to the plate...

What do you have to trade?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
      What do you have to trade?
      Depends on what you're looking for... :) or what you're needing.

Comment

I think I got one with my vid card. I'll make sure when I get home. If so, you may have it for free.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

NM, it was Joint Ops. Sorry. :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Depends on what you're looking for... :) or what you're needing.
            You have any Sid Meier's games? Alpha Centauri is the latest one of his that I have, and I'd like to get my hands on the last Civ game or perhaps Pirates!.

How 'bout Chessmaster? Don't suppose you have Chessmaster 8(000) or later?

The latest Railroad Tycoon? I think it's 3?

I can't think of anything else right now that I'm interested in... PM me your address and I'll get FarCry on its way...
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Thanks for the offers guys :) I kinda forgot about it, with the onset of BF2, and since the 22nd is only 4 days away, I don't think I'll have time for Far Cry.... :icon_lol:

Comment

Thanks for the offers guys :) I kinda forgot about it, with the onset of BF2, and since the 22nd is only 4 days away, I don't think I'll have time for Far Cry.... :icon_lol:
                No, I don't think you will, either... :icon7:
                Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X