FSOT Nvidia Quadro FX1700 512MB for desktop card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSOT Nvidia Quadro FX1700 512MB for desktop card

Hey guys I decided to get rid of my workstation graphics card so I can get back into gaming. Its an Nvidia FX1700 with 512MB. It has dual DVI out, and sits in a PCIe slot. This card sells right now for $449 on newegg, but I just have 0 cash right now to buy a gaming card. SO I would like to see if anyone out there has a good gaming card they want to trade for it. I am also open to selling it. This card works perfect, I'm typing this on the PC thats running it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...207&Tpk=FX1700

Re: FSOT Nvidia Quadro FX1700 512MB for desktop card

BTW just because it goes for $449 on newegg doesnt mean thats what im looking to get for it. I just want a good video card or a decent amount of cash to put towards one.

Comment

Dude, what is the Quadro series?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

The quadro series are built for programs like autocad, 3dsmax and other graphics apps. They are designed to provide extremely accurate output that these programs demand.

Heres a PDF you can read with some more insight:

www.nvidia.com/object/quadro_geforce.html

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...