No announcement yet.

Few PS2 Games for sale here...anybody?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few PS2 Games for sale here...anybody?

All these games im selling work fine! PM me for prices or get me on aim Red Fusion 490

Madden 2005
    Madden 2004
    NCAA Football 2005
    Ace Combat 5: Unsung War
    Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
    Need For Speed Underground 2
    Socom: U.S. Navy Seals
    Fight Night 2004
    The Getaway
    MVP Baseball 2004
    ESPN NFL 2K5
    Socom 2: U.S. Navy Seals

The reason why im selling these is because I have already beat them or just don't have time to play them anymore.
    don't ever mess with a crazy white kid.

Re: Few PS2 Games for sale here...anybody?

Hey guys theres a site called where u can buy trade or sell games,

If i sell all these games I can get 104 dollars you guys think its worth it? heres the link.
    don't ever mess with a crazy white kid.

Re: Few PS2 Games for sale here...anybody?

Not sure about most of the titles, if I had to guess though, you might be able to get more at an EB or Gamestop, sports titles generally sell for next to nothing, as do flight sims, Mercenaries is pretty new so you might be able to get 20-30 $ for it, socom II is out now so you're out of luck on getting good trade in credit on socom one, socom II might fetch you a pretty penny as it is still fairly popular, the getaway is pretty old so prolly won't get much there.... as far as the rest, I doubt you'd get more than $5 dollars for any of them except for ratchet & clank and NFS2 which you might get $10-25 for each. I'd check all of my options before selling your titles. Most places that take games in trade-ins will turn around and charge roughly double what you got for them, it might be in your best intrerest to find another gamer to buy them as you can simply charge less than retailers and make more than if you had traded them in. Oh, and always ask them to list off how much they are giving you in trade in credit for each game, as they like to let the trade in prices of some games mask the fact that you just got .50 cents for 4 of your games.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed