BF2 preorder deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 preorder deal

BF2 at gamestop for $49 with Logitech headset and free overnight shipping.

This is the best deal I've found so far if you want the game on Day 1.

Go to Gamestop.com and choose either the DVD or CD version. At checkout, enter the coupon code BF2OVN to get free overnight shipping.

See you on the battlefield!

Re: BF2 preorder deal

just ordered, thanks a ton for the heads up on it!

Comment

Indeed, a great deal. Saves $10 to boot. Nice heads up there, Plink.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Score! Thanks a bunch man. Just ordered.

Now I'll be "pwning" Pokerface atrillery style ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
          Score! Thanks a bunch man. Just ordered.

Now I'll be "pwning" Pokerface atrillery style ASAP.
          You can't hit me on the boat, beeotch. :P
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I purchased this.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It's a rare, natural phenomenon that I get so excited over a game that I actually preorder it, especially at full price! Yeah, I'm a cheap bastid. I think Planetside was the last one. But for BF2 I'll sell my firstborn to get it on Day 1. IN fact, take all 3 of my kids, will ya?!

Comment

EB has the same deal if you want to pick it up rather than wait on shipping. I haven't seen a definitive answer on whether or not they will ship early so that you recieve it the same day you could pick up. I guess we'll see.

I pre-paid mine at EB and they gave me the headset right then. They're pretty small and a review I read said they're really good for chat, not thundering sound effects.

No if only I could get the demo to run without crashing 30 seconds into it.....
                New to TG?

Comment

I didn't see anything about a logictech headset.. am I blind?

Comment

If it turns out you are, I've got a good theory.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I had to click around a few times, but I found this.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?...%5Fid=b645768a

Is that not what we bought? I could care less, but I will say the site is less-than-intuitive on this one.

Comment

For the Canadians:

I noticed today that futureshop has a $10 discount on BF2 running into next week. CDN$49.99 is really quite cheap. I hope the sale price stays in effect until I can get my hands on a box.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          I had to click around a few times, but I found this.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?...%5Fid=b645768a

Is that not what we bought? I could care less, but I will say the site is less-than-intuitive on this one.
                          It appears they have a version with the headset and one without it. That doesn't really make a lot of sense, assuming they don't want to confuse the hell out of customers. Anyway, thanks for the correct link Wyz. I'll let you know how the free headset works out. :D

Comment

I notice that link says CD version though, not DVD. ! Mysterious gamestop website !

Comment

I hope I don't get a headset with no game.

lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X