No announcement yet.

Getting rid of an old steam account

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting rid of an old steam account

So I've played these games over and over again to the point where I'm not really that interested in them so I've decided to sell them. All the games come on one steam account.

Games: Counter Strike: Source, Call of duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Arma 2, HL2:DM, HL2:LC, Team Fortress 2, and finally Garrys Mod

I'm looking for $15 on paypal but we can negotiate since I really dont play them much anymore. Just send me a PM if your interested. If needed I can send you pictures of the account.
    Last edited by Exuve; 03-28-2010, 04:51 PM.

Re: Getting rid of an old steam account

Unfortunately, according to the Steam Subscriber Agreement what you are suggesting is not allowed:

You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your login name and password. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed