FallOut 3 Game Of The Year Edition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FallOut 3 Game Of The Year Edition.

Hey guys, i'm wondering if any of you guys have Fallout 3 GOTY edition that you want to sell. Also, i have a BRAND NEW mint condition Fallout 3 game (regular version) which has never been out of the box, never played with the manual and everything, if anybody is interested in buying that for around 40 bucks Australian, just reply or send me a PM.
    PS. How much more does FO3 GOTY sell for compared to the regular version?

Re: FallOut 3 Game Of The Year Edition.

Originally posted by TeamTactical View Post
    Hey guys, i'm wondering if any of you guys have Fallout 3 GOTY edition that you want to sell. Also, i have a BRAND NEW mint condition Fallout 3 game (regular version) which has never been out of the box, never played with the manual and everything, if anybody is interested in buying that for around 40 bucks Australian, just reply or send me a PM.
    PS. How much more does FO3 GOTY sell for compared to the regular version?
    That's mighty expensive for anyone here in the U.S. ($34 USD). Fallout3 GOTY and "regular" goes for around $10 online (new).
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Re: FallOut 3 Game Of The Year Edition.

Fallout 3 Game Of The Year is on sale on Steam right now, it's half price.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22370/
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X