No announcement yet.

Joint Operations: Combined Arms Gold -$5.00 STEAM

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joint Operations: Combined Arms Gold -$5.00 STEAM

Ok FOlks..Not sure if anyone on TG doesn't have this..or sold it..or lost it.. but the Combind JOINT OPS games in one $5.00 pack.. wow.. Not sure if anyone on Earth stll plays it.. but consider this game a Faster paced ARMA.. Love..LOVE the helo.. and who could forget hanging out under a dock waiting for an enemy wimmer so you could knife them.. ;-)

On STEAM
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder where did I put my keys?

Re: Joint Operations: Combined Arms Gold -$5.00 STEAM

I figured those servers would of been dead a long time ago, I only remember playing the demo years ago. It was fun, but never had a computer back then to run it. This game supports over 100 players yeah?

I never played the Gold edition but the basic version had 150 player servers but I never saw more than 100 and it was always a noob frag-fest.
      But $5 ?
      How would you find out if the servers are still populated ?
      You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
      So that when they turn their backs on you,
      You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

GameMonitor and GameTracker both do not have listings for the servers anymore. Hard to tell whose playing.

The last time I played JO about 6 months ago there were still people playing online, roughly 500 people with 1-2 100 player servers. Most of the servers were either playing ICE mod or IC mod but there were a few vanilla servers and some Coop servers.
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

JointOps is still up, but only most stubborn die hard farts are playing it these days. Last IC tournament were held last year it were no.32 if I'm correct.

Server list:
            h t t p://

retired from active JO duty in late 2014.

Wow thread revival 9000! Heh, didn't figure JO to be still maintained by the community. I have no clue where I stashed my copy now that I think about it. Not sure if I even want to revisit the game after so long and given the graphical and gameplay quality of today's games.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Haha, 5 years it is not so much... Seriously I didn't notice that this thread were on Buy & Sell section when I did post that above. Found it with search.

For what comes to current state of JO it's pretty pale ghost these days compared what it used to be, not too much players. Weekends there is still enough players to get somekind of party going.

Delta Force: Black Hawk Down have still bigger playerbase, JO is more player hungry environment.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed