Bf Heroes (Beta)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf Heroes (Beta)

I recently got my Beta key for Battlefield heroes. I must admit it is very very easy to get started on this game. download was about 3 minutes.

The UI for this is very easy to use. Just press the Play Now button and everything is done for you. The auto match system works really well finding games with other players in your level range. The basic characters have many different customizable options.

I created my first character on the private website for the beta testers. Currently there is the option of 3 classes. I created a Royal army commando (sniper)
    Now onto the game itself.

graphicly its not amazing but it does the game justice. The game has been made with all variety's of pc builds around so there is the very low option for those pc's that usually wouldn't be able to play the newer games.

For my fist game I was mildly surprised at the game play. Only having 50 tickets makes the games last around 10 mins each. (not sure if this is going to be increased) It is relativity easy to get started on this game, The maps are small enough that you can walk everywhere in under a minute. The action is fast and chaotic. so far its easy to work out were all the action is (bear in mind there is only 4 maps) and most maps play out the same way (same flags fought over)

Although this has only been a brief review i will hopefully be adding to it as the beta is being updated.

So for now my rating for the game is as follows
    5/10

Re: Bf Heroes (Beta)

Any clues when open beta will be released?

Comment

I don't have the beta but this game is so good. I played it alot until i got EA and Dices new (kindof evolved from bfh i think) battlefield bad company 2. Anyway this game is a great game .

Comment

Originally posted by Boonie View Post
        Any clues when open beta will be released?
        The BF Heroes game is the result of the beta, there is no more beta. I played the game for a short bit but it was clear that all of the pay for upgrade stuff was gimmicky and the upgrades you got from playing severely handicap the new players. I switched from BF2 to POE and PR mods for BF2 primarily because I don't like the level up for advantages type of online play.
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

It was fun for a while, but the appeal wore off quickly. It just feels like a casual BF game.

Comment

As was already mentioned, it's out of beta. It's a decent enough game, but it only has around four maps. It gets to be a slog.
            "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X