Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never ever unban phone

Re: it appears i was banned for being a GRIEFER

i dont care about contacting the admin, im more concerned for the ns community which is dying with these stupid random bans
    There is simply no reason to unbanned this guy. His argument is that hes concerned for the ns community dying...HA! He is a reason the community is dying. NEVER TRUST ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM HIS MOUTH!
    By the way phone why dont you let the internet world know your home address. We can help you with your griefing issues. I'm absolutely sure that we could resolve your problem.

Re: never ever unban phone

mac, as stated in the thread that phone created, we do not discuss ban issues in public. i understand you're adamant about his ban sticking, however, this isnt something that should be brought up outside the contact an admin forum.
    cheers,

Comment

Re: never ever unban phone

Mac as ferris stated and I think you also forgot to notice that TG is for mature gamers. We all at one point have a lapse in judgement but posting the way you have shows that your ban though disheartening to you was justified.
      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
      Level I HazMat Technician
      NYS EMT-B
      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...