X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NovaWorld

WHat has happened to NovaWorld servers?

Re: NovaWorld

I am wondering the same thing. Does anyone know???

Comment

just subscribing incase someone answers

Comment

NOVALOGIC suppose to have been moving it's servers (NOVAWORLD) last Wednesday, and said they hoped to have them back up by this (now past) weekend. That's the last news I heard about them. No one's been talking about it - no one! Maybe they packed up and went bankrupt? Or moved overseas?

Dunno - but they left everyone hanging! If this continues much longer I'm going to throw away my Novalogic games and move over to EA Games. Clearly Novalogic doesn't care about online players! AND THERE'S NOTHING ONLINE ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON!

Comment

See my post:

Comment

operationstaskforce.com is hosting JO by Lan. Read post for details

Comment

Thanks for the info, if I am remembering correctly they move before a year or more ago and it took quite a bit longer then stated. Of course back then the info was more forth coming then this time.

Comment

I have not been able to connect to their websites either, that really has to make you wonder if they packed their bags and dumped us

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
                  |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

agreed nerd.
                    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

maybe they think al-quaida is useing it as a training aid?

Comment

Originally posted by Justavet View Post
                        maybe they think al-quaida is useing it as a training aid?
                        Muslims don't eat pork, so I doubt they'd have anything to do with spam.
                        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

It appears NovaWorld has left the cyberworld. It's been over two weeks since the servers went offline. However, if you go to Novalogic.com, they have a post about how they have appreciated the patience of their games. But that still doesn't explain, nor give us all an anticipated date of recovery. Guess we aren't a profit generating center for them anymore.

Comment

It appears NovaWorld has left the cyberworld. It's been over two weeks since the servers went offline. However, if you go to Novalogic.com, they have a post about how they have appreciated the patience of their games. But that still doesn't explain, nor give us all an anticipated date of recovery. Guess we aren't a profit generating center for them anymore. Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Blog this Post .

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X