No announcement yet.

Online Political Poll

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Political Poll

Hey guys. Iím working on a campaign for a Democrat in what is arguably the reddest state in the U.S., Oklahoma. On November 2nd the Democrats are going to lose a lot of great Democrats in Statewide office to republicans. Our Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Labor Commissioner and maybe Auditor will all go from D to R after the election. I bet you didnít think Oklahoma had Democrats in those positions, but we do!

There arenít a lot of blogs in the state for Politicos and the ones that people pay attention to are all very conservative. The McCarville Report is one of the most read. They do very unscientific online polls for candidates and State Questions. Democrats rarely win these polls. Today State Senator Kenneth Corn and State Senator Todd Lamb are facing off on a poll for the Lieutenant Governorís race. Please help us win this very unscientific online poll because November 2nd will most likely not be very satisfying for any Democrat.
    Thanks for your time!

The poll is in the top right corner.

Re: Online Political Poll

Sounds like a Sandbox thread.

Shall I go vote for all the Ron Paul Republicans? :p
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed