Looking For Someone To Help Build A Website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Someone To Help Build A Website

I have just put the finishing touches on my new business and I am looking for a TGer that would be willing to help me build our website. The company is "Round Table Games" and we are starting production on our debut title "Last Alive". If you are interested in either helping with the website, or the title itself please drop me a PM or post up here. Thanks, see you in game!!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Looking For Someone To Help Build A Website

Your making a game?

do tell more

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Hop on TS later I will fill you in

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

send me a PM, wont be on TS tonight

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

dredge you may want to mention if this is a paying job or just volunteer.

If i had more time I would certainly help with it but atm I'm pretty stacked.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
            dredge you may want to mention if this is a paying job or just volunteer.
            And what the project will entail, what are you looking for the site to have/do.

Comment

Is it's a paying gig I might be able to talk the girlfriend into helping. She's a graphic designer and can do some flash stuff.

Sent from my EVO
              Last edited by Spyder228; 11-08-2010, 12:02 PM.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Good point Vulcan. It can be a paid project if need be. However, as I am funding this entire project myself, I would have to work out a deal with whomever. As far as the site itself, I would like it's development to stay in line with the companies overall guidelines. And that is, do whatever you think looks good. No real guidelines. As long as it has our logo and game/company info then it's all good.

Anyone interested let me know. Same goes for the game itself.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

But what do you want the site to actually have?
                  A few pages that give some information about the game, the company... what pages do you want, what will they have on them, etc.

Comment

www.roundtablegamesonline.com

Thats basically it. Whatever info this site has, the new one needs to have.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X